For four generations, the Maddox family mission has been, and continues to be, serving those families who entrust their loved one into our care. As a funeral home, our goals are to provide professional and dignified services which will honor the life of the deceased.
Located in Virginia’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley, Maddox Funeral Home is Front Royal’s oldest, independent family-owned and -operated funeral home. Our highly trained staff does its utmost to offer comfort and a sense of peace to each family during a time which can be extremely difficult. The family is guided through the decision-making process that will accurately reflect the life of their loved one; a personalized tribute to the deceased provides appropriate closure of his/her life’s journey.
The Maddox Funeral Home staff is available to accommodate the needs of those who are seeking professional, caring services at a time of need. As the staff endeavors to guide the family through the decision process, the purpose is to convey the funeral home’s century-old tradition of serving families in a dignified, respectful manner.
The staff of Maddox Funeral Home provides the following services to those who choose us:
- Assists in pre-arrangements
- Handles all necessary funeral arrangements at the time of need
- Coordinates all services, whether the requests are for a traditional funeral and burial, cremation, memorial service, or private services
- Files notice of a death to Social Security
- Assists with paperwork for veterans’ affairs
- Provides assistance in choosing a headstone or grave marker
- Assists with insurance paperwork
- Coordinates pet cremations
- On-Site Crematory